SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream for 147 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ CA/ Masters Degree in relevant subjects within the age limit of below 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23 March 2020 at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About SEBI-Securities and Exchange Board of India: SEBI is the Government Organisation operates as the regulator of the security market in India. It was established in the year of 1988 and headquartered in Mumbai (Bandra Kurla Complex). And it has a regional office in New Delhi (Northern), Kolkata (Eastern), Chennai (Southern), Ahmedabad (Western). SEBI has local offices in Bangalore & Jaipur. SEBI has one chairman which was nominated by Union Govt of India four part-time members & three whole-time members. SEBI has responsive to three groups, they are the issuers of securities, the investors, the market intermediaries. Still, if you need more details about SEBI you can visit sebi.gov.in
SEBI Job Vacancies:
SEBI announces various vacancies for their organization throughout the year. Candidates who interested to join SEBI can visit their official career page section of sebi.gov.in or employment newspaper for job notification. The various Entry-level SEBI vacancies are listed in this page. At Present SEBI announced job vacancies for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager). So interested candidates apply SEBI recruitment in online at sebi.gov.in latest by 23 March 2020.
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||07 March 2020|
|Last Date||23 March 2020|
SEBI Officer Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates should complete a Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost Accountant from a recognized university
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Engineering (Civil)/ (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at
Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process.
Age Limit (as on 29.02.2020): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
SEBI Officers – Discipline wise vacancies: 147 Posts
- General – 80 Posts
- Legal – 28 (6*) Posts
- Information Technology – 17 (5*) Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 1* Post
- Engineering (Electrical) – 3 (1*) Posts
- Research: 4 (1*) Posts
- Official Language: 1 Post
Note: * – Indicates backlog vacancies
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
SEBI Recruitment Selection Process for Officer:
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Phase I Online Examination:
|Paper||Topics||Max Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Mins||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 Mins||40%|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil &
Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
SEBI Officer Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Examination Centres: Various cities across India.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 07 March to 23 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application – 07/03/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 23/03/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 23/03/2020
- Last date for printing your application – 07/04/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 07/03/2020 to 23/03/2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Who can apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ CA/ Masters Degree in concern subjects are eligible to apply for SEBI Recruitment
What all are the present vacancies are available in SEBI?
At present SEBI having the vacancies for Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research & Official Language Stream
How many vacancies are available in SEBI?
There are 147 Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) vacancies are available in SEBI
What is the age limit to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29 February 2020
When is the last date to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidates can submit their online application on or before 23 March 2020
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can submit their online application at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in)